Massage Therapy School Grandville MI
The Academy of Alternative Healing Arts, located in Grandville, Michigan, is an alternative health education program for aspiring massage therapists and all who are interested in holistic healing methods.
Our mission is to provide affordable, alternative health education and holistic health treatments. We want to do our part in creating a better, healthier community by promoting alternative healing.
Our classes include massage therapy training (Healing massage program) and Holistic Health Counseling program. After completing our State of Michigan licensed, 754 hours (38 week) massage program, you will be able to take the state massage board exam and become a state licensed massage therapist.
Students will take the following courses:
- Anatomy / Physiology / Kinesiology/Neuro/Myology
- Massage Business
- Business and Professional Practice
- Professional Ethics and Boundaries
- Massage Theory/Client Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Human Trafficking
- Hygiene / Chemicals
- Clinical Modalities
- Therapist Self-Care Techniques
- Clinical Class
- Swedish Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Healing Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Sugar Foot Scrub/Concept & Theory
- Trigger Point Theory
- Hot Stone Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Therapeutic Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Sports Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Prenatal Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Geriatric Massage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Reflexology Techniques ( Foot) /Concept & Theory
- Lymphatic Drainage Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Cupping Techniques/Concept & Theory
- Chair Massage/Concept & Theory
Start your career in alternative health today with the Academy of Alternative Healing Arts. Remember, education is the key to success! For more information on our programs or class schedules, contact the Academy of Alternative Healing Arts today at 616-419-7289.
As a licensed massage therapist, you’re going to be caring for individuals and healing with your own hands. Don’t just trust any program out there, trust a well-known, reputable, accredited program such as this one.
Raymond has studied Traditional Chinese Acupuncture for more than 20 years and has practiced Qi Gong for over 30 years. Raymond has continued to study Western Herbal Medicine, Medical Acupuncture, and Medical Massage.
Questions? Comments? Visit the Contact Us Page of Academy of Alternative Healing Arts to get in touch with us today. We will respond to your question as soon as possible. We are located in Grandville, MI.